Because we all want our work to be seen, scheduling our social media posts at the best times for each platform, is essential. But because social media algorithms change all the time, it’s hard to keep visible.
After testing different times, types of posts and social media platforms, I have found a few ways to make the best of social media posting. I can’t promise you this schedule will work for you, but at least it will get you started.
Tips for Facebook:
- Post between 3-5 times a day
- Make those posts different from each other. Example: memes, links to article, update, etc)
- Post between 8am and 3pm and 6pm and 10pm.
- Make sure you interact with other users, by liking their posts and leaving comments when appropriate.
Tips for Twitter:
- Same as the Facebook tips
- Mention other twitter friends.
- Use hashtags (Example: #socialmedia)
Tips for Pinterest:
- The largest demographic that is active in Pinterest are moms. Post in the evenings as they are done with work and home responsibilities.
- Pin images that are high quality and that ideally have text on them.
- Use hashtags
I hope this information is useful to you.